Mobile Software Developer (React Native)
Join our world class in-house team! We in Viaccess-Orca develope large-scale applications, and our main business is to build the best-of-class TV applications in the market for several platforms. The majority of our users are in Europe, and a big part of R&D is done in Finland.
Your main task is to be part of an experienced team and to participate in software development. We have efficient product development processes enabling you to be able to focus on your main tasks. In order to succeed, you should have:
- Good understanding of the latest mobile software technologies
- Prior experience in React Native programming and React programming is a plus
- You can apply with different backgrounds; however, we expect you to have at least one year of experience after graduation. If you are more senior, we also have a role for you.
- Perhaps the most important aspect is that you have the interest and capability to learn what you don’t already know.
In addition, it is beneficial to have programming experience with the leading mobile platforms, Android or iOS. Understanding of Kotlin/Java and/or Objective-C/Swift is also a plus for our team.
Your daily work include at least the following:
- Working with applications and being at the core of the development work of Viaccess-Orca TV applications
- Collaborating with your key stakeholders in Tampere and Paris, but also with a more international team on various assignments
- Taking part in the actual software design and development work.
What’s in it for you?
- Viaccess-Orca offers you a great team that has worked together for over a decade and continues to grow. You will learn and work with the best and nicest people in the business. Our turnover rate is super low, and that is something that we are very proud of
- The atmosphere is relaxed and informal. At Viaccess-Orca, you get to work very independently in a truly international company.
- You can largely choose your tools and define the best working practices for yourself, and it is also possible to partially work remotely.
- Besides a competitive salary, our benefits package includes extensive occupational health care, sports & culture benefits, a cozy office at the heart of Tampere, office treats, and more.
How to apply?
Submit your application with your salary request and CV as soon as possible to Sytytä’s recruitment portal. The recruitment process will include an interview with the recruiter and a few rounds of meetings with VO’s team (including technical meetings). The position will be filled once a suitable person is found; ideally, the start is during January 2024. For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo via LinkedIn, email, or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 57 38900)