Our high-flying vision at Kelluu is to transform airships into a new, compact, high-tech form that can stay in the air (almost) permanently. Everything that is valuable to be checked from a bird’s eye view can be checked better, faster, cheaper, and smarter with Kelluu. https://kelluu.com/
We are looking for an
Embedded Systems Developer
To launch a professional software development culture at Kelluu. In this role, you will collaborate on developing flight control codes for airship modules. Kelluu’s technology and smart solutions are an answer to the ever-increasing threat to our lives due to the climate change crisis. Scanning and collecting real-time data from the air, we can prevent and minimize for example wildfires, floods, and other natural disasters globally, all this with nearly zero emissions.
Requirements for you:
- Experience in development with C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge about test-driven embedded development. You are able to utilize testing tools as well as clean code
- Ability to organize and instruct. You are attentive to detail and have the ability to communicate your ideas clearly to others
Personal qualifications that help you in succeeding:
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You are able to rise above when faced with challenges
- Explorer mindset. You are not afraid to branch out to fly to new heights.
- Long-term focus. You can see beyond the horizon and enjoy continuous development.
We offer you an exciting project to work with and a position where you have a big impact in our team. We want to be the best in our field and this is your opportunity to make a difference for society. You get to be in a crucial role in Kelluu’s take-off to revolutionize airships - to be the solution to the biggest threats we face today and in the future. Let's go.
How to apply?
Please submit your application as soon as possible via our career site, as we are conducting interviews throughout the application period. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo at +358405738900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org