Magsort – Slag processing experts. We are driven to cut CO2 emissions where it matters. We provide a 100% recovery rate of metals from bottom ash, carbon steel slag, and stainless-steel slag. We want to further process the slag to use it as an active component in concrete manufacturing. Our goals are high, and the journey has started. Please take a look at our business at www.magsort.com
Magsort’s business is growing rapidly and we are now looking for an R&D Specialist in the Cement field. You will be a specialist in cement, having worked with various substitute materials in cement.
- As an R&D Specialist (cement), your main tasks are the following:
You understand cement and cementitious materials, you know what goes in and what does not go into cement.
- You are an expert in the cement field, and you provide much-needed knowledge for the whole organization and partners.
- You lead and run R&D projects in partnership with the best universities, research institutes, and clients globally.
- Your task in short is to make steelmaking slag a substitute for clinker globally.
You already have experience in the cement or concrete business. The most valuable thing is that you’re an expert with high technical knowledge. We think that you should have the following qualifications:
- Several years of experience in cement or concrete R&D, business or research background
- Relevant education
- Good communication skills with the team and research partners around the globe
- Ability to work independently. We are growing, and you will need to grow with us
- The possibility to travel is essential.
We will provide you with a job that significantly impacts reducing CO2 emissions on a global scale. The job itself is fascinating and offers exciting challenges daily. You will be backed with a friendly and warm atmosphere in a company that wants to help you succeed. The salary and other benefits are negotiable. Magsort is financially in a stable condition and is looking for growth for the coming years so that the work won’t stop, and there will be new career opportunities in the future.
Apply via Sytytä career-site. You can ask for more information from our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo by email email@example.com or p. 0405738900. Please fill in your application as soon as possible. We have a goal that you’d start in Q1/22.